Fast healing qualities
For the treatment of infections, open wounds, and inflammation.
Simply apply the Decron Osmotic Gel to any part of the horse which requires treatment.
The Decron Osmotic Gel assists in the management of:
- Hoof Problems including mild laminitis
- Open wounds, inflammation and bruising
- Sprains, Strains & Muscular aches and pains
The benefits and features of the Decron Osmotic Gel:
- Fast and effective healing qualities. The Decron Osmotic Gel assists in reducing inflammation and infection in the hoof.
- Relieves pressure from the hoof encouraging a laminitic horse to move around, which boosts circulation to the hooves.
- The gel draws the bruising from the soles which is beneficial to the horse with this condition.
- The Decron Osmotic Gel can be applied to an open wound. The Gel creates a warm moist environment which promotes healing of the wound and encourages new skin to grow.
- The Decron Osmotic Gel may restrict the amount of proud flesh on the wound and improve the healing process.
- Apply the Decron Osmotic Gel to Sprains, Strains & Muscular aches and pains – heat from the Decron Gel promotes increased blood flow and healing of a strained muscle.
- All natural ingredients – Glycerine & Essential Oils – Lavender Oil, Melaleuca Oil and Arnica.
Instructions for use:
- Clean and dry the area to be treated.
- Hoof treatments – Cover the sole with the Decron Osmotic Gel and place a hoof pad in position. Place the hoof into the Decron Hoof Boot and wrap with a bandage.
- Open wounds – Apply the Osmotic Gel to the wound, cover with gauze dressing and wrap the wound with cotton wool and evenly wrap an adhesive bandage over the area.
- Sprains, Strains & Muscular pains – Rub the Decron Osmotic Gel into the area requiring treatment and cover to keep area warm.