Fast healing qualities
For the treatment of minor/mild: infections, wounds, and inflammation.
Simply apply the Decron Osmotic Gel to any part of the horse which requires treatment.
The Decron Osmotic Gel assists in the management of:
- Minor hoof problems
- Minor/mild: wounds, inflammation and bruising
- Minor/mild: sprains, strains & muscular aches and pains
The benefits and features of the Decron Osmotic Gel:
- Fast and effective healing qualities. The Decron Osmotic Gel assists in reducing inflammation and infection in the hoof.
- Relieves pressure from the hoof encouraging the horse to move around, which boosts circulation to the hooves.
- The gel draws the bruising from the soles which is beneficial to the horse with this condition.
- The Decron Osmotic Gel can be applied to a minor wound. The Gel creates a warm moist environment which promotes healing of the wound and encourages new skin to grow.
- Apply the Decron Osmotic Gel to minor/mild: Sprains, Strains & Muscular aches and pains – heat from the Decron Gel promotes increased blood flow and healing of a strained muscle.
- All natural ingredients – Glycerine & Essential Oils – Lavender Oil, Melaleuca Oil and Arnica.
- This non-pharmaceutical herbal remedy is for topical animal use only.
Instructions for use:
- Clean and dry the area to be treated.
- Hoof treatments – Cover the sole with the Decron Osmotic Gel and place a hoof pad in position. Place the hoof into the Decron Hoof Boot and wrap with a bandage.
- Minor wounds – Apply the Osmotic Gel to the wound, cover with gauze dressing and wrap the wound with cotton wool and evenly wrap an adhesive bandage over the area.
- Minor/mild sprains, strains & muscular pains – Rub the Decron Osmotic Gel into the area requiring treatment and cover to keep area warm.